Monday, October 4, 2010

A Work In Progress

My ultimate goal for this blog is that everyone can follow along and share experiences, stories, adventures, thoughts, recipes, and any form of happenings in one uniform place.  Easy to read and comment on, as well as easy to post and get feedback.  It's private because I'm wary of the general world, especially since this is for pictures, friends, and family, and I intend to put videos of my own family and town on here as well.

I've realized though that this may be too big a challenge since I can't personally set it up for everyone. And, I've also realized I don't have everyones email addresses or correct/current addresses so I can invite them.  If you want a particular friend or family member added, send me his/her email address so I can send the blog's automated invite. If you have any of my family members email addresses, please send those along as well because I'm certainly lacking in that department.

I'm crossing my fingers this takes flight; but if it doesn't, that's ok.  At least I tried to open the lines of communication farther and that's all that matters.  I enjoy blogging and ranting, so maybe some of ya'll will, too. If not, at least maybe you'll get a kick out of watching and sharing in some of my thoughts, family moments, Aiden's milestones, and general randomness.  I also hope you enjoyed seeing my family at the zoo... a pretty typical day for us on Bam's days off.

Here's high hopes and big ideas... Let's start sharing!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment