Sunday, October 31, 2010

Phoenix is in da' house!

Hi guys! I have no idea how this works, where I'm posting...I suppose it's like when I put my mom on Facebook....

I love the pictures from Halloween! Aiden is so beautiful (I know he's a boy, but those eyes are gorgeous!) Dad booked my flight home this past week for Christmas! I'll get in Christmas Eve pm, and fly out January 2nd! So I will be home for a total of 9 days!!! Can't wait to get lots of Aiden time, and hopefully travel down to Savannah to see Aunt Donna's twin grandsons!

Halloween was a hit out here....I dressed up as Alice from Twilight (I know, you're disappointed....) at the hair salon. Today I spent with friends watching softball and then to the team bar. Yay! So much fun, but a sunburn came along with spectating. Hard to believe it's Halloween and almost 100* out here....I am officially sporting a farmer's tan now.

Love the blogging thing....need to figure out exactly how it works. Who knows where this "post" will end up....I kept it PG, so we're all good!

Love you lots Hannah Banana!

1 comment:

  1. When you post, everyone can see it who's been granted access to the blog. I'm def looking forward to reading more from you and I hope to see some pics, too!

    Sounds like a fun weekend! I guess I can't be too disappointed in your costume since I have no clue who that is, haha.

    ReplyDelete