Kitchen
Making faces while eating french fry guts (the mushy insides) with Aunt Audrey at Add's
Lunch at Add's
Master bathroom
Grandmama Rhonda and Aiden at Add's
Dining Room
Aiden and Daddy
Dining room ('vase' is also Aiden's trick or treat pail)
The bowl and decorative box holds all our candy...the decorative box was for handing out candy to treat or treaters (we had no one on Sat but 10+ kids on Sun)
Washington Farms
Our front porch
Doing some yardwork (Thanks Uncle Rick!)
Trick or Treat!
I love arches!
Ashford Manor
Trick or treating (Aiden got a bag of fresh popcorn from the witch at Ashford Manor)
Trick or treating in downtown Watkinsville
Fellow trick or treaters (dragon and Dumbo)
Monster
8 months old!
Living room
Aiden's 1st Halloween!
Emerald
"Grandma's Little Boo"
I hope you enjoyed all of our pictures and I look forward to seeing/reading about your Halloween and weekend!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!





































No comments:
Post a Comment