Sunday, October 24, 2010

CHANDELIER

Bam and I did some online shopping and finally agreed on a chandelier for our dining room!!!  We ran to the store this afternoon and Bam installed it right after laying Aiden down.  I'm soooo glad to have that project crossed off our huge list!
BEFORE:
10242010 2
AFTER:
10242010 3
10242010 4
(Like my commercial-style before and after?  Boring light and table before and bright, new light and fully decorated table after!)
I think we were both singing as we took that old, outdated light fixture outside to be sent on it's way to the junk and trash cemetery.  It's amazing how BRIGHT that room is now!  I know it's kind of hard to tell from the photos but I promise, it's brighter and looks a lot better.  Plus, it was a really good price
Our next goal with that particular room is to finish painting, and future projects for the dining room include items such as installing one of those decorative tiles so that we can easily shift the chandelier over to the left more (can you tell it's not in the center of the room?) and to hire someone to come finish, stain, and seal the hardwood floor.  After those few last projects I think we could cross off the dining room entirely.  Maybe a dimmer switch for the chandelier, I'm not sure yet.


10242010
Hope you all have had a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment