Friday, October 29, 2010

So this is the news from Camden this week.

   Last night Dan and I met with our real estate agent to make the final preparations for selling the house.  The lock box, for sale sign and web photos are in place. So we have officially put the house in Constantia on the market.  We still have a few things to do but we were able to list it, thank goodness! Click link to see photos and info. 
http://nys.mlxchange.com/Pub/EmailView.asp?r=1421933417&s=NYS&t=NYS
   Today I went to North Bay Elementary School to see their Halloween parade.  Our Godson John is a race car driver this year.  Our Godson Dalton is a Dragon. And our Goddaughter is a Bumble Bee.  I hope to get some good photos to share from what I took, if not I will get some Sunday.
   I have yet to carve my pumpkin.  I know what I am going to do I just haven't yet.  Our church is having a Trunk or Treat evening on Sunday starting at 5:30.  We basically decorate our car trunks with some non scary things.  Dan and I have decided to use the truck and have a "camp out".  We will get pictures to share.  I hope it works.  I have to find the tent somewhere in the stuff we have moved to Camden. 

1 comment:

  1. Glad things are moving forward in selling the house! I can't wait to see all your pictures from this weekend!

    Have a safe and fun Halloween!

    ReplyDelete