Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Another rainy day.

You know it is fall when most days are just grey and the rest are grey and rainy. So here at Husky Lane, as I call it, I have three wet Siberian Huskies. For some reason they believe staying out in the rain is the best thing for them. They all have dog houses and will use them in a downpour but other than that they are out. So here I am staying dry and warm. I have my indoor companion not too far from me. Aurora does what cats do best, sleep, eat, drink, litter box, and sleep some more. She however is never too far from me. As many of you know these are my kids. They give me joy to watch listen and cuddle. Juneau is playing with his brother's Kong. Yukon tends to toss it into the air and it lands just between them. Juneau will reach with his paw and steal the Kong. Juneau has two now. Juneau also tends to taunt Yukon with the fact he has his brother's Kong. I love them so.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a dreary day. What's the temperature been? It's been really nice here, with a good chill to the air and sunny days.

    Do you have the dogs set up in kennels at the new house?

    ReplyDelete