This is his latest favorite face to make...
Black bear (there were two but the female passed away earlier this year due to a bone disease, if I remember correctly)
There is a sign on the front of this cage saying :"The barn owl that used to live in this enclosure was stolen. (note the gaping hole...) If you have any information regarding this crime; please call us at 706-***-****" Isn't that really sad?
Turkey showing off for the camera! Can you see the deer in the background?
Two baby bears that joined our community! Athena and Yonah, I think.
Looking at the deer with Mommy.
Cute baby opossums... they were running around so quickly that my camera just couldn't keep up.
Hanging out near the alligators with Daddy!
The fountain in the lake where Bam fished for a good half hour while Aiden and I wandered around the path. Bam and I used to come here a lot when we were dating pre-baby. He would fish and I would sit somewhere and read. Good memories!!!
We actually wore him out enough that he fell asleep in the car!!! That almost NEVER happens.
Hope everyone gets to have at least one very fun 'trip' or activity this week! Whether its enjoying a favorite or new movie with family at home or going out somewhere to have fun with close friends, have a few moments to just enjoy good company and good times!
No comments:
Post a Comment