This is an 'assignment' from a friend on another blog, and I thought it was such a cute idea that I decided to post it over here for ya'll to enjoy, too. Hopefully she'll post her original one on this site, as well. Basically, post pictures of yourself, your spouse and your child OR yourself, your mother, and your father to see which parent you or your child favors most. Give it a try and see what we all come up with!
I tried to find pictures of all three of us at roughly the same age, which proved more difficult than I'd thought do to my extremely limited supply of photographs.
Bam at 6 months old:

Myself at 5 months old:
(sorry for the poor quality; these were taken on my cell phone)
Aiden's 6 month photograph:
Who do you think he favors most???



I tried to find pictures of all three of us at roughly the same age, which proved more difficult than I'd thought do to my extremely limited supply of photographs.
Bam at 6 months old:
Myself at 5 months old:
(sorry for the poor quality; these were taken on my cell phone)
Aiden's 6 month photograph:
Who do you think he favors most???
No comments:
Post a Comment