Today Bam, Aiden, and I wandered south to Jekyll Island and visited the Georgia Turtle Center. I will post photos tomorrow since the program stalled out twice and I'm giving up on it for the night. Stay tuned for those!
This evening we met Lynn and Curtis (our wedding photographers) once again. We had some family portraits, as well as Aiden's 18 month portraits taken. Aiden loved playing in the sand (as you can see in the photos) and was a trooper considering how tired he was. I also need to thank Amanda for letting me borrow her gorgeous dress! The pictures turned out great! Please check them out and/or order your favorites:
- Go to www.photosonthebeach.com
- Hover over the menu item "Client Previews"
- From the drop down menu, click "Portraiture"
- Find "Hannah, Brandon, and Aden" and click on us
- Enjoy our photo shoot!
Let me know which photos were your favorites! I will attempt uploading the sea turtle adventure pictures tomorrow! Have a great night everyone!
What a sweet little family!
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous of your beautiful beach photos! :)