Yesterday, we needed to pick up a few things from the store. Just because I have a beautiful little girl, I dressed Annelise up in a cute little dress and bow.
Her bow is made with Hello Kitty ribbon. Annelise is a big fan of HK!! She is also wearing HK socks although you can't see them in this picture.
At the store, I spotted this cute top ::
I love Halloween, and Anne loves HK so it's a perfect fit. When I showed it to her, she gasped and grabbed it.
Next, we went to the shoe section because Brandon had promised Annelise to get her some new shoes. [I didn't point out that she was actually asking him for juice.
Sparkly pink HK flats!! Annelise likes them just as much as the red flats.
We love to spoil our sweet little girl!! ♥
Today, Brandon is out of town with some other guys from work volunteering hurricane relief efforts. I spent the morning getting the house spic-and-span and sparkling clean. Just a little dusting to do and it'll be white glove test approved!
No comments:
Post a Comment