Thursday, September 15, 2011

Coming soon...

I'm uploading the last bit of pictures from our SSI trip now so hold on just a little longer for that post!

Also, in other more random news, I got my "defective" Cricut order in the mail so cross your fingers that it works! 

And don't forget that YOU can blog, too!  This is a family and friends blog with shared Admin. rights, so PLEASE share anything you'd like with us!  Photos, events, school, crafts, work, anything.  In order for this to work as I hope YOU need to participate, too!  Join in and BLOG! 

If you have problems or questions about how to get started or need the Admin. invite link again, please let me know by either leaving a comment (ALWAYS feel free to comment, everyone loves feedback!), email me, or call me and I'll help you as best I can.  Let's try this again, folks!

This especially means YOU: Lauren, Mr. K, Rhonda, Leslie, Barb, Bam, Terri, Angela, Emily, Governor, Samantha, Mai, & Rick!!!  You already have accounts set up are are listed as our current contributors.  Let's see some contribution!!!  This isn't just a blog about me, it's about ALL OF US!  Those of you NOT listed, join in and let's get closer over all this distance and busy schedule crap!  Just a little time here and there and let's stay tuned and stay connected!

Love you all,
Hannah



1 comment: