Okay everyone. Let's try something different:
Take a few moments out of your day,
To snap a picture of your best seasonal display.
Be it a tree, a mantle, or snowy driveway
Lets each share a piece of our holiday!
In my comments, leave me a link to your Holiday Cheer blog post so everyone can follow along!!!! Once I get a number of post links, I'll create a link up party post.
Let me know if you need help posting!

Snow!?!?! What is that? We have not had any that lasts more than a day! Our temperature has been in the 50's. This winter, so far, is just like the one 6 years ago when Dan and I got married. The one day we wanted snow and there was nothing!
ReplyDeleteThere's still time before winter starts!
ReplyDeleteIt's been in the 70s here lately.
Hope to see a Holiday Cheer post from you soon! Spread the word to everyone else and see how many people we can get to join in!
Hannah, I love the couch! Where did you get it? Would you take a full picture of it? I like the pattern and I like the shape that I see.
ReplyDelete