Monday, December 19, 2011

Home For The Holidays

Here's a look at our holiday decorations this season:


The Den
Photobucket
Photobucket


The Dining Room
Photobucket
There are other decorations in here, like a pretty tablescape, etc, but I don't have pictures of those at this time.  There are also some decorations in the kitchen...



The Formal Living Room
Photobucket
Photobucket
I made the stocking name plates using my beloved Cricut machine, and I'm really happy with how they turned out.



Aiden's Bathroom
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Aiden's Bedroom
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I also used the Cricut to make the ornaments and expression!  

The Master Bath
Photobucket
There's a small tree in our bedroom but again, no picture. 
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Well you have done a wonderful job! It all looks wonderful. We have some of the same ornaments as Aiden. We have the skunk, beaver, and raccoon. Aunt Mary gave them to us one year for Christmas. We love them. As you can tell I did not finish my daily posts till Christmas. I will try to get a few more pictures up in the next few days. I can say that we have two trees. I have not taken a picture of our second tree yet, I hope to take one soon and share it. We Love and miss you all.

    ReplyDelete