Friday, December 9, 2011

Camden Home Christmas Decorations:

 day 4


This is how we have decorated the outside of the house. There are some things we wish we knew before we put them up. Like the strands of lights around the garage doors blink. I could not believe it when I saw it. I called Dan and said "Do not panic, but the garage lights blink." Dan does not like  blinking lights. I too have noticed I am not a fan of the blinking either, at least not on our display. We have decided the lights will stay and when we are taking them down we will adjust them. Every time I go in or out with a vehicle I shake my head, sadly. I like the look of the lights. I think Marge would approve. I know she loved her white Christmas lights.

I hope all of your decorating is going well. I hope to put gifts together this weekend and get them mailed out. We will see how well that goes. I think we are good on the shopping side. It is just wrapping and cards, when I can get to my craft tables. 

2 comments:

  1. The light's look great! Sorry that some are blinking!

    I'm hoping to set up outdoor lights in the future when budget allows! I always enjoy seeing all the lights this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well about two years ago we were given a box of Christmas stuff from your Papa. There were at least 5 strands of white lights, about the same number of extension cords and the carol bells. I will take a video of the bells so you can hear them. They really are nice, for about one minute. Dan said we will turn them on only for guests. Thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete