Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Camden Home Decorations

Days: 7,8,9
I am doing really well at this. So much for posting a different picture every day. Today I have 3 pictures to post to catch up. 


This nativity set is from At Home America. I really liked it. I love the sheep!



This set we got from a very good friend who collects nativity sets. She had moved to a smaller apartment a few years ago and knew Dan and I would love it. I think by far this is my favorite. My love for animals is why I love this one.



This one is a special one. When Terri has traveled to Jerusalem, she has brought back different parts of this set. We have two donkeys, because while our friends were moving to a smaller apartment and downsizing, gave us the one that is standing with the blanket on it's back. This donkey also came from Jerusalem so it goes well with the set. The tree was given to us by my parents. It has bells attached to the wire to form the tree. It makes me think of a Charlie Brown tree. 

1 comment:

  1. Looking good! I'll be sharing pics ASAP! I have TONS of decorations to share!

    ReplyDelete