Sunday, December 18, 2011

Camden Christmas Decorations

Day 13:

I should have mentioned yesterday, that we have a dusting of snow. I did not expect it to last the day let alone overnight. We woke to a sun filled day and the same dusting of snow on the ground. 


Moose are always cute. I know this is a gift that was received over the years. I like the pine look that frames the moose. To top that, he is dressed for winter, which just makes him even cuter. I have decided with my parents to make cookies this year. So I have been making batches of sugar cookies to then use for the base for  some other cookies. Today I started to roll and cut out and do some test baking. I hope I can get the thickness,  cook time and temperature right so they come out perfect. 

1 comment:

  1. Love all the decorations! Hope you'll share pics of the cookies! Sounds great!

    ReplyDelete