Sunday, April 22, 2012

Homemade Baby Shower Gifts

The past week has been all about baby shower gifts!  Here is the end product of my first ever quilted baby changing mat/play mat with storage pockets:

Front
Photobucket


Back
Photobucket


Photobucket

Rolled up and ready to be stored in a diaper bag!
Photobucket


While I was making the mat, Mom made Amanda a diaper wreath for her hospital door (and to use afterwards!):
Photobucket

Lastly, Mom and I combined our findings and ideas to create a Western-themed diaper cake:

Photobucket

I used some scrap fabric to make a bandana for the cow,  we had the baby's monogram embroidered onto the bib, there are socks, spoons, a hair brush, comb, pacifiers, bottle, fleece blanket, cow print crib sheet, a onesie (that is turned so you can't tell it's really a GA onesie, which she can use for game days), a travel size shampoo and body wash, mittens, and of course, diapers! 

Photobucket

Hope you enjoyed our recent creations!

1 comment: