After
a rough ending to my work week, Bam asked me out on a date Friday
night. Aiden spent the night with my parents (and sounds like they had a
great time, too!) while Bam and I went to the new movie theater
not-so-in-town to see Men in Black 3:
It
was really good! Bam and I can't get over that one of the main
characters (the bad guy) is Jemaine Clement! We sat through the whole
movie trying to place the actor and when we saw who it was we were
shocked, lol. Maybe because it's a much more serious role than we've
ever seen him in? We are fans of Flight of the Conchords, which I also recommend.
After
our movie we went to dinner at Olive Garden. Thanks to everyone
ditching town for the long weekend and arriving to the restaurant around
10PM, we pretty much had the place to ourselves. It was a great
evening!
I
picked Aiden up Saturday morning and had lunch at our favorite lunch
counter with my parents and sister. When we got back home Aiden
actually ended up napping most the day away. Bam got home around 4:30
so we watched a movie and did little chores here and there.
Yesterday
and today we've been pretty lazy, really. I've started working on some
new projects and although they aren't finished yet, I certainly won't
leave you without a sneak peek:
I'm
in love with it!!! I need to get some nice pots to put them in (I've
made two so far!) and please excuse the surrounding mess; as I said,
I've been working on some of this and that. I'm creating boxes and
centerpieces for a bridesmaid luncheon as well as these Patriotic
Topiaries and finishing all those ties I started recently. I also know
that the top tier of the topiary looks more black than blue in this cell
phone picture, but I assure you, it's blue :) Def. more on the navy
side, but blue nonetheless.
I'll be out of town on business two more days this week so I'm off to go pack my bag.
I hope everyone has had a safe and wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!
Thank you to all who has served and/or is currently serving our country.

No comments:
Post a Comment