For the second year in a row Kat, Aiden and I got together to dye Easter eggs during one of our not-so-regular-these-days girls lunch.
I'm hoping that next year we can widen our circle and make it a bigger festivity! I know a few ladies and their families that live/will live close enough to maybe make a large family-fun type event out of it! I'd love to do egg dying, an egg hung, and grill out!
Here are a few pictures I took from our Easter Luncheon:
We were bombarded by inchworms! Aiden even let one crawl on his finger for a few moments before he asked it to "git off." He's munching on graham crackers while we waited for the eggs to finish getting colored on all sides. He was such a big helper; I think his favorite part was drawing on the eggs with the wax crayon!
Another inch worm taking over the green egg cup!
Lovely Kat!
Since there was only three of us this year, we didn't dye too many eggs.
After the eggs were all decorated, we cleaned up and wandered around the water falls (till a snake was spotted) and played on the playground. Aiden and I even went down a slide together! He's getting braver and braver by the day.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope everyone is having a safe and wonderful week!




I love the inchworm pictures. The eggs are very nice.
ReplyDelete