Can you believe how fast these kids are growing up? Mollie Frances turned 3 a couple days after Aiden turned 2, and today she had her cupcake and princess themed birthday party at a local boutique. It was adorable!
I loved all the murals on the walls!
"Mollie Frances, someone is here to see you!"
Who do you think it is?
Don't you just LOVE her outfit!? I just can't get over how cute it is!
Are you ready, girls? Here comes....
Princess Belle! She came all the way here from France to celebrate your birthday with you!
Let's find the perfect gown for each of you!
And put on our make up (because that's what girls do, afterall ;) ).
Ally's turn!
What a lovely little lady!
"Daddy, look at me! I'm a princess!"
Now that we're all dressed up, it's time to start the tea party!
The kids (and adults off to the side of all this royal action) enjoyed PB&J sandwiches, jello, strawberries, broccoli (Mollie Frances' favorite!), crackers, cupcakes and pink lemonade. Most all the foods were in the shape of crowns or heels.
After the delicious tea party, the girls sat on Belle's dress and sang some classic Disney songs together.
And then turned on the CD player and DANCED!
And danced...
And danced...
And danced!
You know you're a dad when...
Aiden didn't do too much more than watch the action, eat, and well, chat. He and Dusty and Byron played out in the hallway a good bit during this part of the party. Aiden had found a feather and was busy throwing it around with Papa Byron and Uncle Dusty. My little boy sure did look handsome though!
Ally was so proud of her bead necklace and blue princess dress! She has such lovely hair!
Huney and Papa posed for a picture!
And Mr. and Mrs. C- had so much fun, too! This family is such a lovely one, isn't it?
After all that dancing, it's time to open presents!
I'd like to pause here and say a special thanks to April from In An Orchard for sharing her tutorial for this adorable tote, as well as to Samantha for helping me figure out the few places I got hung up on in making this tote! I'm really happy with how it turned out and I hope Mollie Frances gets some good use out of it!
Huney and Gaga watching Mollie Frances open her gifts.
The royal party magic started fading and it was time to change back into their regular clothes again.
At the very end, Tinker Bell had stopped in and hidden Belle's gloves so the kids helped her find them! Upon finding the gloves, Belle rewarded all the kids with a ring pop.
High-five! What a great birthday, Mollie Frances!
PS When Aiden and I arrived downstairs, the lady at the desk thought he and Mollie Frances must be related and was shocked when I said no. Amanda and I get that a lot from folks and even noticed it back at Aiden's 1st birthday party that they do look a LOT alike, and could almost pass as siblings! What do you think? Do they look a lot alike to you, too?

































No comments:
Post a Comment