Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hippity

Hippity-Hoppity, Easter's on its way!

Can you feel the new season? I am feeling it in my sinus cavity!  The pollen is definately starting to really bother me; each year I seem to be just a little bit worse.

Our home is also feeling the season:

Photobucket

The mantle decor turned out even better than I'd pictured in my head!  I love it!  Aiden has been telling me all about the colors and shapes he sees in it, too.

Photobucket

And, of course, this is about the end of the decor this year.  There's a springy tablecloth on the dining table and the towels in the kitchen but that's really just about it.

In other news, we finally bought another vehicle for Bam!  Hurray!  We have two vehicles again!

Here's his new ride:
Photobucket

Photobucket
Not too bad, eh? He's having the detail guy at work shampoo and scrub everything before we take it down to the beach.  Aside from a new fuse for the back windshield wiper and having 217,000 miles there's really nothing wrong with it.  Hurray for him getting a decent vehicle this time around!

Aiden had a hair appointment this morning so he'll look handsome for Easter:

Photobucket

Yesterday Bam was off so we took the morning to "try out" and tour the two preschools we are deciding between for Aiden.  He will go part time once I start back at work so it's a BIG deal that we find the "right" preschool for him.  He will spend 3 days a week there!  Both schools had pros and cons but I'm pretty sure we are going with the second one we toured.  When he gets up from his nap I'm going back over so we can reserve his spot for next month.  It's such a bittersweet thing, going back to work.

And the only other new thing for me to share is that I ordered decals (yes, I'm just in love with decals and they are all over the place in my home!) and here's the visual reference the manufacturer sent me based on the wall measurements:
Photobucket
I can't wait to get them up!
Hope everyone is having a safe and fun week!

PS Strawberries should be ready in just a week or two! And the Strawberry Festival is April 28! 

No comments:

Post a Comment