Consider me utterly inspired! I LOVE this makeover:
Ashley did a fabulous job! See how she did it on her blog at Domestic Imperfection.
If you've ever been to my house (or maybe it's appeared in a photo or two) you'll know I actually own a very similar table with a slate top. I have a feeling this summer it will be added to my projects list ;) But only AFTER I somehow manage to achieve all the other items currently on my list (namely finishing all the doors in the house and finally, after two years, painting the cabinets in the laundry room).
What has recently inspired you?

So glad you liked my table and happy to inspire someone with it...makes it worth all the trouble :) Good luck with yours and thanks for the shout out!
ReplyDeleteVery nice. I wish I had some such item to work on.
ReplyDelete