I have a love affair with window seats. One day, one day... I envision a lovely soft and subtle nook hidden away in the library against a window, overlooking a small garden. One day, I will sit and read right there. I hope to look up from my book and see rain softly falling onto a plethora of colorful flowers. Rainy days were just meant to cuddle in with a great book. Don't you just love a refreshing summer thunderstorm?
As usual, here are some results from a Google Image search:
I'm also in love with these booth-like dining room situations! How cozy! I have an idea for the "one day dream house." I have a booth-type idea for within the kitchen, and of course, I'd have a formal dining room off the kitchen for larger or more formal occasions.
Aren't these natural and white color palettes wonderful?
I love the window daybed!!!
Very modern!
I just love how airy and fun the yellow, gray, and white color palette is, especially with that fun blue tossed in!
I love bringing in natural light! I could sit in that kitchen all day!
I love built-ins. I also love all the book shelves right next to the window seats. Plus, most window seats can accommodate extra storage!
Have a safe and wonderful day!
As usual, here are some results from a Google Image search:
I'm also in love with these booth-like dining room situations! How cozy! I have an idea for the "one day dream house." I have a booth-type idea for within the kitchen, and of course, I'd have a formal dining room off the kitchen for larger or more formal occasions.
Aren't these natural and white color palettes wonderful?
I love the window daybed!!!
Very modern!
I just love how airy and fun the yellow, gray, and white color palette is, especially with that fun blue tossed in!
I love bringing in natural light! I could sit in that kitchen all day!
I love built-ins. I also love all the book shelves right next to the window seats. Plus, most window seats can accommodate extra storage!
Have a safe and wonderful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment