Friday, July 29, 2011

A Start

My work schedule is slowly being cut back to what it used to be, just a couple days a week rather than 5.  Which means, more time to scrapbook!  haha


Photobucket

I know it's really hard to see in my mobile upload, but this is the very first page in Aiden's scrapbook!  I'm hoping to do the book from the day we found out we were pregnant through his first birthday!

I made the stork using my Cricut machine and one of my new cartridges (Wrap It Up).

And now, a quick look at the cutest moment of my week:

Photobucket

 These two are just too cute!  Every time Amanda and I turned around, they were hugging each other or exchanging kisses.

I hope everyone is having  a wonderful week!  And this has been quite a month for birthdays!  So, to all my July birthday's, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!













No comments:

Post a Comment