I am one for having something on the front door. I feel like it shows that the house is a home, that it is cared for and brings more life to our main entries.
I love decorating and interior design, so holidays and seasons are so much fun for me since I can rearrange and 'redecorate' for a small bit of change in and around the home. It's very refreshing to have that simple yet drastic change. On a practical note, it prompts me to do more 'deep' cleaning when the old comes down and new goes up.
I did a Google image search and these are some of the wreaths that have inspired me and my craft room:
I love how they have blended the wreaths into the cabinets.
Personalization is very popular right now and I love the special and unique touch it adds to just about anything, even your front door!

I do feel lucky!
I'm not too sure what exactly this is made from but it certainly gives an interesting texture!
I think the yarn and paper ones are my favorites! I love the colors in these two!

Those little leftovers from wrapping presents now have a purpose!
Ribbon and felt flowers with a sweet pair of birds make this heart add a romantic touch to this Valentine's Day wreath!
Buttons have been re purposed yet again!

Make a true fall statement by using small pumpkins to decorate your door with!
A cute summer wreath made of pinwheels!


Feeling patriotic?

Yikes, this one is a bit scary!
I love all the hearts!
Who says you only need one wreath on the door?

A more traditional approach but still stunning!
Looks like tied fabric strips make perfect stripes!
Add more details and make a statement by using glittery decals and words!
Watch out for those crocheted spiders!
This is one of my absolute favorites. Elegant yet bold.
Make a wreath of sweet hearts in that circular foyer mirror!
This felt wreath looks beautiful yet delicate!
Add glow-in-the-dark eyeballs to a simple wreath to make a creepy sight after dark!

Lace is always such a lovely statement.

Accent all your large windows with a wreath to really let the holiday reign!
Don't throw away any scrap fabric!
I especially love the needlework hoop!


Maybe your door isn't the wreath type? Make the same welcome statement elsewhere!



I love these sweet bird accents!

Origami stars!



Ornaments and knick knacks

These berry vines look so sweet in a heart shape.
An old straw hat makes a unique and lovely wreath!

I love the starfish in this one!



Pretty bird, scary bird.


A decorated picture frame and a bean covered wreath make a good combination.
I love decorating and interior design, so holidays and seasons are so much fun for me since I can rearrange and 'redecorate' for a small bit of change in and around the home. It's very refreshing to have that simple yet drastic change. On a practical note, it prompts me to do more 'deep' cleaning when the old comes down and new goes up.
I did a Google image search and these are some of the wreaths that have inspired me and my craft room:
I love how they have blended the wreaths into the cabinets.
Personalization is very popular right now and I love the special and unique touch it adds to just about anything, even your front door!
I do feel lucky!
I'm not too sure what exactly this is made from but it certainly gives an interesting texture!
I think the yarn and paper ones are my favorites! I love the colors in these two!

Those little leftovers from wrapping presents now have a purpose!
Ribbon and felt flowers with a sweet pair of birds make this heart add a romantic touch to this Valentine's Day wreath!
Buttons have been re purposed yet again!

Make a true fall statement by using small pumpkins to decorate your door with!
A cute summer wreath made of pinwheels!


Feeling patriotic?

Yikes, this one is a bit scary!
I love all the hearts!
Who says you only need one wreath on the door?

A more traditional approach but still stunning!
Looks like tied fabric strips make perfect stripes!
Add more details and make a statement by using glittery decals and words!
Watch out for those crocheted spiders!
This is one of my absolute favorites. Elegant yet bold.
Make a wreath of sweet hearts in that circular foyer mirror!
This felt wreath looks beautiful yet delicate!
Add glow-in-the-dark eyeballs to a simple wreath to make a creepy sight after dark!

Lace is always such a lovely statement.

Accent all your large windows with a wreath to really let the holiday reign!
Don't throw away any scrap fabric!
I especially love the needlework hoop!


Maybe your door isn't the wreath type? Make the same welcome statement elsewhere!



I love these sweet bird accents!

Origami stars!



Ornaments and knick knacks
These berry vines look so sweet in a heart shape.
An old straw hat makes a unique and lovely wreath!

I love the starfish in this one!



Pretty bird, scary bird.


A decorated picture frame and a bean covered wreath make a good combination.
Which is your favorite?
No comments:
Post a Comment