Saturday, August 13, 2011

Coral Inspiration

I've recently fallen in love with a color I would never in a million years have dreamed to enjoy. 

Yes, CORAL.

I especially love coral paired with grey!  The combination is just, LOVELY.  It can be subtle, bold, playful, or romantic, or feminine.  As a woman who lives with two guys, I have certainly toned down the "feminine touches" but not completely.  We live in a family home, not a bachelor pad.  I like the masculine blended with the feminine.  It reminds us that both genders occupy this space and we can compromise.  Coral seems like a beautiful compromise.  And just see for yourself, coral goes great with more than just gray.  Blend it in or use it as the statement, coral is just divine!


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Have you found yourself loving a new color lately?

**all photos courtesy of Google Image search**

No comments:

Post a Comment