Sunday, July 15, 2012

Show & Tell

I'm going to try and start doing this every Sunday.  It will be a small review of my week and a craft/project/event that happened that week or recently (since some weeks are more eventful than others).

For my first edition of Show & Tell, I present to you, my two latest toddler ties:

Photobucket
We live in the heart Bulldog Country, so naturally, I made a GA Bulldog toddler tie.  I've already sold the one shown and have one for sale in addition to one for Aiden to sport around town this fall!

The red gingham was a custom order which I thought turned out really cute and would be super versatile for fall, winter, holidays, etc.  Although all three red gingham ties I currently have made up are sold , I'm picking up some more fabric tomorrow to make at least three more.  I'm thinking about embroidering Aiden's monogram on a tie and start offering personalization on them.  Any thoughts, ideas, concerns, etc. on that idea?

As for the review, here's a couple pictures from our Fourth of July 2012:
Photobucket
We started off the Fourth with a fun parade on East Beach.  We had great seats and were reminded that having a small child around earns you lots more candy ;)


Photobucket
 My Patriotic Topiary was the center piece for dinner :)  I'm glad to hear so many compliments on it!

Photobucket
Aiden, while we were all gathered and waiting down in The Village for the fireworks to begin.


Photobucket
Aiden really enjoyed watching the fire truck that was parked at the end of the pier.  They raised the ladder up to the roof where there was a firefighter.  Aiden found it all fascinating.

Photobucket
Aiden sat with the Governor during the fireworks show.  He held his hands over his ears the whole time but watched the show with no tears.  And it was all he could talk about on the ride home!

We had a great trip with lots of great friends! 
I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend and has a safe and amazing next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment