I've
been trying to catch up on the several requests that have been piling
up, and I wanted to share one of my more recent projects.
My
sister saw this idea on Pintrest and finally figured out what to do
with all those movie ticket stubs she's been collecting for as long as
she can remember:
She
bought a shadow box frame and filled it with her ticket stubs, and I
used my Cricut to create the Admit One ticket stub. I thought it was a
cute idea! It took less than 30 minutes to make and put together and
looks great.
What has recently inspired you?

Hi! Thanks for your fun comment on my new desk/workspace. I am loving it! In regards to your question about a sewing machine I have a Janome. I wanted the basic machine, but one that could do letters. I like to monogram little things for my kids. I have been really happy with this machine!
ReplyDeleteDid you know you are a no-reply blogger? I tracked down your blog to respond:o)