Hey- this blog is getting busy. Hi 'Nauren, Sam & all. I'm kind of diggin this pic of Aiden (this blog seems to lean heavily toward the kiddies eh?) The ears are kind of cool.
We are getting ready for PaPa to blow into town with his snazzy new Airstream. He'll hang out with us until Thanksgiving, then to FL and back to us for Christmas. Maybe we'll get some other Coe's to come on down for the holidays? Then after Christmas he'll head down to the
condo for 3 months! We all need to plan on dropping down for a long weekend or longer in Jan, Feb or March. I'm sure he'll get bored after a while.
Speaking of Aiden - here is a pic of the poor Governor who pushed him around the punkin' patch - spiffy eh? (picked that up in Canada). Alright Uncle Ricky - let's see what you've got boy! Hey - my crocs match the dirt.
Well, I guess I better get back to paying and delaying bills.
Governor out - for now.
Hiii!! =) And yes, very spiffy.
ReplyDelete