I just realized it is Friday the 13th. Today is a snow day for many of the schools around me. It has been snowing since just after 7 this morning. I have heard that a portion of Route 81 south in Oswego County is closed, that does tend to happen during the winter.
In theory I will be going to Syracuse on Sunday to a bridal show. Our Maid of Honor, Carol, is getting married in October. I am her Matron of Honor. We may get to look at bridesmaid dresses also. If not we have plans to do that on Tuesday evening. She has found and ordered her dress already. I have been looking for ideas for a shower today, while snow bound. I have many ideas but now need to make sure I do not spend too much.
I hope everyone has had a good week! I look forward to reading about your week.
No comments:
Post a Comment