Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving: check

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving in Camden.  We had 17 people spending time together.  Aurora was terrorized by 3 kids and a kitten named button.  Tucker joined us a few times when he got in from the front porch, he is a very good dog.  What I did not remember to do was take pictures.  Let me be exact I remembered, after everyone left and the tables were striped.   

Now we are looking toward Christmas.  Saturday we decorated. We set up the tree, lit some of the bushes outside, put lighted garland around the garage doors, the mantle and around our bedroom window on the front porch side.  We have brought out various nick knacks and put them throughout the house.  Now as for the tree only one person put on the ornaments and only one ornament continues to be moved.  Dan helped me with the lights and then let me decorate the tree.  He has not moved any ornaments.  However, Aurora has removed the same ornament at least 2 times today.  I have taken some pictures of our decorations but they were taken in the daylight.  I want to get some better pictures to share.  I hope I will be able to do this sometime this week.

How did your Thanksgiving go?  How is your holiday decorating going?

No comments:

Post a Comment