Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook




FOR TODAY
FEBRUARY 1, 2011


Outside my window... a foggy and chilly winter evening.


I am thinking... about this summer and all the new adventures having a toddler will bring.


I am thankful for... February's. This month means a lot to me and has a rich and meaningful history for me and my new, young family. Not to mention tons of birthdays! And February always seems to bring big changes.


I am wearing... black leggings, colorful fuzzy socks, a grey tank top, and my glasses.


I am remembering... Februarys past.


I am going... to get the dining room and living room painted  before Aiden's first birthday party. At least, that's the goal.


I am currently reading... The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest


I am hoping... for a safe and enjoyable year. I'm sending positive thoughts and supportive energy to my best friend and her family as they prepare for a new, temporary phase in their lives. I'm also hoping for a fun beach trip with family and friends to celebrate my wonderful mother.


On my mind... butterfly rooms and pirate ships ;)

In the kitchen... the remains of dinner on plates yet to be put in the dishwasher but clean bottles on the drying rack.


Around the house... Aiden fast asleep, Monster cuddling me at the computer, Emerald snoozing on the recliner, and Brandon playing a fishing game on the Xbox (yes, he's always fishing).


One of my favorite things... a brand new edition of House Beautiful.


A picture to share...
Our dining room, just as it was the day we purchased it. Hopefully next week I'll have a very, very recent 'After' picture for you to enjoy and compare.

Don't forget to join in on The Simple Woman's Daybook!

No comments:

Post a Comment